Our Disneyland Paris Calendar has just completed a big winter refresh with a full update of all the latest times, dates and details for your next Disney trip. Let’s take a look what’s new!
- Monthly Park Hours are now available right up the end of April 2014, with most of the opening hours being broadly similar to last year’s offering (but all the same, Disneyland Park opening until 10pm in February is still a huge novelty)
- Extra Magic Hours dates have been updated to June 2014 — the extra two hours for certain guests continue to be mostly daily
- Closures & Refurbishments have also been published to April 2014, revealing the Crush’s Coaster and Peter Pan’s Flight closures both end on the 11th (and begin on the same date, too)
- Season Dates for 2014 have been updated, such as they are — this page remains incredibly empty compared to the days of interesting and varied entertainment schedules in the parks
- Annual Passport Blockouts sees a huge refresh for all the Passeport Annuel tickets, right into 2015 — now that’s planning ahead!
Look out for more Calendar updates soon as and when they’re published, and don’t forget the best way to hear new and updated information first is to follow our Twitter feed @DLRPMagic for all the latest from Disneyland Paris.
We hope you enjoy planning your 2014 trip!